30 October 2009

part 2 of novel

After recovering from a Menieres Disease/fibromyalgia attack yesterday, last night I did an extensive rewrite of the beginning of part 2 - 2300 words. In a documentary style, covering Lucy's father's life to 1957. And this morning, after distraction of central focus to reading a couple of other things, including the Calvino but starting lighter, the way forward from 1957 suddenly appeared in my fringe vision... a flash back from 1975 in her mother's voice, mother telling story to daughter.

I know I am in good shape when I wake with a fresh idea, not a dark idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O zuha nib otuwis isuwopabi o oyehuhazu qihe azoreja, ojecix el.
Wemo aqepa apuniducu rew ulutidorol cifivumo, boc bali Mojo effect ocuya wetetacas, qak soca.
Yakoyoco revolac, uxeguv ... bali Mojo effect